After school care
Our location on the Hunzestraat in Amsterdam's Rivierenbuurt is located in a elegantly renovated church. A unique place for your child.
The unique church building with its high windows, natural materials and modern interior provides plenty of light and space. The glass walls of the different groups contribute to the transparent character of the location. The extra play room located at the rear of the church provides an insight into the history of the building.
Holidays should be a time of meaningful experiences. That is why we at KleintjeZuid pay a lot of attention to designing our holiday programs. A carefully curated program packed with fun and educational activities, from sports, games and nature to creativity, gives every child the opportunity to grow, blossom and explore the world around them.
Children are given a say in decisions that affect them. For example, we discuss the purchase of new materials or the implementation of activity and holiday programs. In this way we connect with the interests and experiences of the children and they practice 21st century skills such as self-regulation, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration. Skills that are of great importance in the group, at school, in everyday life and in the future.
- KleintjeZuid Rivierenbuurt after school care is open Monday to Friday until 6:45 PM.
- There is one group with room for 20 children.
- We pick up the children from Maas en Waal primary school and Dongeschool.
- The hourly rate is €11.32. Click here to calculate the net monthly costs yourself.
- Including a healthy snack, a hot meal, as well as care options on pedagogical days and a rich holiday program.
“I am committed to a childcare setting where every child is encouraged to learn, grow and flourish, in an environment of love and respect.”