After school care
KleintjeZuid de Rivieren is located in and around the school building of Dalton primary school de Rivieren. Centrally located in the Rivierenbuurt the location is in close proximity to many primary schools in the area.
The children are picked up from school by their regular 'teachers', after which they can relax at our after-school care center after a busy school day. The group room is characterized by its contemporary, homely and warm appearance. In addition to the group room, the children have a complete gymnasium at their disposal as additional play space. The spacious, green schoolyard with challenging play areas offers every opportunity for sports and games.
Holidays should be a time of meaningful experiences.
That is why we at KleintjeZuid pay a lot of attention to designing our holiday programs.
A carefully curated program packed with fun and educational activities, from sports, games and nature to creativity, gives every child the opportunity to grow, blossom and explore the world around them.
Children are given a say in decisions that affect them. For example, we discuss the purchase of new materials or the implementation of activity and holiday programs. In this way we connect with the interests and experiences of the children and they practice 21st century skills such as self-regulation, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration. Skills that are of great importance in the group, at school, in everyday life and in the future.
- KleintjeZuid de Rivieren after school care is open Monday to Friday until 6:45 PM.
- There is room for 38 children divided into 2 groups.
- We pick up the children from the following schools: de Rivieren, the 15th Montessori school Maas en Waal, 1st Montessori school de Wielewaal.
- The hourly rate is €11.09. Click here to calculate the net monthly costs yourself.
- Including a healthy snack, a hot meal, as well as care options on pedagogical days and a rich holiday program.
“Working at KleintjeZuid feels like a gift every day!”