Centrally located in the Stadionbuurt, KleintjeZuid Amstelveenseweg is characterized by its warm, homely group rooms and various additional play areas where children can enjoy themselves.
Mornings at preschool are all about meeting, playing, doing crafts, singing and dancing. In a playful way, we prepare the children for the big step to primary school. In order to create a continuous learning path from preschool to school, we maintain contact with the primary schools in the area.
From spring to autumn, the children are offered fun and educational gardening lessons. KleintjeZuid has a collaboration with the urban farmer collective 'City Plot'.
During the gardening lessons we spend time outdoors and the children learn where their food comes from, about healthy eating, how to grow their own fruit and vegetables, to connect with and have respect for nature and much more.
Of course the children really enjoy digging in the soil with their hands and tasting their own harvest. We use our harvest to cook and make healthy treats, from mint tea to strawberry jam.
Fun, educational and…delicious!
At our certified preschool we work with the educational program 'Startblokken'. An educational program stimulates development in the areas of language, arithmetic, motor skills and social-emotional development. The goal is to prepare children in a playful way for the big step from care to education.
Startblokken is characterized by a development-oriented and child-following approach. This means that the program matches the interests of the children in the group and at the same time encourages them to take the next step in their development. Every day our pedagogical staff plan a fun and educational curriculum for all children in our play & learning environment and provides guidance for smaller groups or individual children.
- The half-day care is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM and on Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. You can pick up your toddler again from 12.30 pm, after we have had a nice lunch together.
- The half-day care has one group with room for 16 children.
- The hourly rate for KleintjeZuid Amstelveenseweg preschool is €9.74. Click here to calculate the net monthly costs yourself.
- Including diapers, fresh fruit and a sandwich lunch.
- At the preschool a minimum enrolment of 2 days a week has been set.
“An educational morning full of fun! We prepare our toddlers in a playful way for the 'big' school.”